Aphogee and Micro Twisted Natural Hair

pjbapb

I always do this...I take 14-18 hours to put micro twists in my hair and then I want to do something else with it. I am such a spazz!

However, I digress. After not properly applying Sabino heat protectant to my hair last October, I have heat damage. Now when I micro twist my hair, I can really see the damage a lot. After watching Taren916's video, I figured maybe I'll give Aphogee a try to fix this. I have tried it before without heat damaged hair and I didn't really notice a difference in my hair. Perhaps now, I can see what it actually can do for my hair.

My question is do you all think it is a bad idea to put it in my hair while I am in micro twists? I imagine that it would either work or reek havoc! Any opinions would be appreciated.

I would not do it with twists in my hair becuase you want the product to be evenly distibuted right? Also you do not want that stuff left in your hair from not being able to rinse it out correctly. So you should take twist out first and then do the treatment.

Sounds kind of tricky. Why don't you wait until you take the braids out to do the hard protein treatment (after you properly detangle, of course)?

I would not do it with twists in my hair becuase you want the product to be evenly distibuted right? Also you do not want that stuff left in your hair from not being able to rinse it out correctly. So you should take twist out first and then do the treatment.

Sounds kind of tricky. Why don't you wait until you take the braids out to do the hard protein treatment (after you properly detangle, of course)?
You are probably right. I honestly didn't consider that it might not all rinse out. That is why I came here first! I'm not running up in here with no "I broke my hair now what?" thread!:lachen: I will just enjoy the anticipation of being able to play in my lose hair for a while longer. Perhaps I'll DC tonight instead.

Back