AO GPB vs Elucence EMRT

VinDieselsWifey

Ok, I use AO GPB and LOVE it
lick.gif
, but I was looking for another light protein treatment so I could switch up every now and then. Has anyone used both? How do they compare, is EMRT just as good as GPB? Thanks!

I have both of these products & I love them! I believe GPB is stronger than EMRT. EMRT can be used weekly. Some people have said that using GPB weekly makes their hair hard & reverts it, others have no problems using it weekly.

I have been using EMRT weekly for the past three weeks and I am HOOKED! I did an aphogee treatment and that did nothing for me (hard hair even after moisturizing!!!
mad.gif
)! My hair does not like keratin! Give me some wheat protein, some milk protein, some collagen--you get the idea--and I am in breakage-free, soft-hair heaven! I use EMRT straight or mixed 1:1 with Elucence MB, both with stellar results. I just used it today as a 1 week pre-relaxer protein treatment. I am never giving this stuff up. As far as the weekly use, I may cut that down and put UBH or GPB back into the rotation. I needed some extra oompf to my deep conditioning so I started the EMRT weekly. I thought it was stronger than GPB...Conchita Pleasant wrote me and told me to use it only monthly, but Supergirl told me I could use it weekly. I kinda trust Supergirl a little more than Conchita, so I have used it weekly with no ill-effects so far. I will cut this down after my touch-up, though. I love EMRT. To me, it outclasses GPB by a long shot, but then again, I never thought of them as being on the same level. HTH.

Back