Anything special I should do to prepare my hair for braids/twists with synthtic hair

PassionFruit

Im either gonna do the braids or flat twists with very little synthetic hair added... Im leaning towards the twists...

anything I should do to prepare my hair before I get it done? going to an African braiding salon & am prepared to have them avoid my already frail edges & nape

I want to also protect my length

Re: Anything special I should do to prepare my hair for braids/twists with synthtic h

Im either gonna do the braids or flat twists with very little synthetic hair added... Im leaning towards the twists...

anything I should do to prepare my hair before I get it done? going to an African braiding salon & am prepared to have them avoid my already frail edges & nape

I want to also protect my length

Don't just prepare with them, when you go make sure you put some beeswax on your baby hair so they won't try to twist it. Or better yet, put a scarf around it so they won't.

Also, make sure your hair is moisturized before you go so you can atleast go two or three days with out using a water-based moisturizer.:yep:

Back