anyone who has used clariol jazzings help please!!!

stormy07

hey ladies...I know there's someone around here who just used jazzings red hot or something on her hair I saw it in her siggy but I can't remember who it was :nono: but I have the jazzings and well this is the first time I'm gonna do hair color on myself and I need any tips and pointers...cuz I did a test patch on a couple strands and well lol i made a mess....go it on my forehead and definately got it on my scalp and then it didn't even take that well so does anyone have any advice? besides having alot of towels around and wearing old clothes? :lachen::look:

I just did this today. I used Jazzings Ruby Red and made a huge mess. It looks like blood is everywhere and I have a streak of orange across my cheek.:look:

The only thing I can say is to rinse well because if you don't it will rub off on stuff after it's dry. I found that to be true with all the different rinses I have used.
goodluck.gif

lol thanks.....that's the color I got too....man I'm scurred I might get my friend to do it for me lol cuz lord knows I will be making a MESS :lachen:

Yeah, it's messy! I don't use it much anymore, but when I do, I wear gloves, and use a relaxer brush (or Jazzing has an applicator bottle/brush) to apply. I use a moisturizing shampoo to get it out- and to get it off my forehead and nape. Also, make sure you follow up with a moisturizing conditioner, because it can be drying.

Yeah, it's messy! I don't use it much anymore, but when I do, I wear gloves, and use a relaxer brush (or Jazzing has an applicator bottle/brush) to apply. I use a moisturizing shampoo to get it out- and to get it off my forehead and nape. Also, make sure you follow up with a moisturizing conditioner, because it can be drying.
Wait youre supposed to shampoo it out? Maybe that's why it rubs off on everything. I used an applicator brush and still managed to make a mess. Colorshowers is a lot less messy but i can't find it locally and i hate buying that big bottle on line

After reading the thread about the clear rinse being added to deep conditioner, I now add my color to some deep conditioner to help thicken it up, I am sure the conditioner thins out the color so I make sure I use the entire bottle of the adore, jazzing or beautiful browns.

Back