Anyone wearing a wash n' go in a protective style???

4changeisgood2

Hello All,

I've been a member and LHCF lurker for some time, only recently start to post, I'm hoping some of my more succesful/experienced LHCF sisters can help. Please.

I am currently in between my protective style weave and wearing a Wash n' Go, my hair is still pretty short, I Big Chopped last October. Just wondering if any of you are wearing a short wash n go in some in some sort of protective style, and if so please describe it and if you have pictures, please post.

I'm trying to figure out a cute interim protective style I can do myself,before my next install. Thank you in advance for your help.

G
Thanks again

This was my go-to style once my hair was long enough to stretch and braid.

images

I pin mines up in a french roll, high bun and sometimes flashdance style. LOL
I do inside corn rows or two side twist.

This was my go-to style once my hair was long enough to stretch and braid.

images

OMGosh!! This is soooo cute! I forgot about this style my mom used to do this to my hair when I was little, and it looks soooo cute!! Thanks sooo much for the suggestion! I really appreciate. This will definitely do! :)

Thank you prettybyrd.

I pin mines up in a french roll, high bun and sometimes flashdance style. LOL
I do inside corn rows or two side twist.

Thank you firecracker!

I don't know why I hadn't thought of a french roll or a high bun (although I'm not sure I can achieve a high bun, but i will try.) I'm so grateful for your help.

Thank you my LHCF sisters! :)

i always wear a wash n go protective style. when my hair was short, i did a slick back with gel.

when it was neck length i did a slicked back pony with a satin scrunchie to secure my own hair and a sock bun. ( i used a headband, sock, knee high)

now i do a braided bun with my own hair.

my staple wash n go routine is - i always co wash. leave some condish in. slick back my soaking wet hair with gel. tie my hair down and then secure the ends however i can.

sorry i don't have pics. :(

The hairstyle Nia Long has in is one of my go to styles if I WNG. I also do a high/mid sock bun, or bun with just my hair. Actually I have found the way to a perfect bun is to set your wet hair with the sock, and if you don't want to use the sock take it out. Your hair should have taken on the shape of a bun and it is much neater, less frizzy and easier to pin and not have to use 4378950235 bobby pins.

Back