Anyone wear falls, instant weaves, ect. . .

I have been wearing for a year. When I first started my hair was a couple of inches past my shoulders and now I am about 1.5 inches to brastrap. Tonya wears them all the time and she has pics in her album.

I wear an instant weave from time to time. I find it hard to match my hair to the ones in the bss store so I had one made for me and I love it.

I am now ADDICTED to instaweaves! I have an seperate photo album just for my fake hair now :lol: (check my siggy 4 the link)

Alot of us are wearing them now, you might wanna do a search. I remember a thread being started on them.

Like Brickhouse said, definitely look at Tonya's album!

Excuse my ignorance but I don't quite yet the hang of how you where a fall/instant weave. I mean how is your hair when you where a fall?

Yup...I'm currently rocking the quick weave/half wig...this is my winter protective style...slap that bad boy on in the morning...throw on my headband...and step! LOL.

I got a Sensationel one...it's cool...I wanna get another one though.

I usually get my hair braided in a spiral, leave a little hair out the front, and apply the instant weave. It ooks better than an sew in weave and its cheaper!

Girl I gotta whole album reserved for wigs and instant weaves. I just added two more to the collection too???? Please you aint said nothin but a word, lol.

Check sig for latest instant weave pic.

Last edited:
I want an instant weave! Please tell me where to get a nice one online or if you live in my area please direct me to a BSS that has a nice selection. Thanks.

I wear them ALLOT...they are my main protective style. I have several in my albums. I am currently daily co washing and surging...I simply put the back of my hair(leave about an inch out depending on the type of fall) and put the back in a S curl ponytail and putting a bggy around the ends...this way I can still wash daily. The I comb the loose hair back adn if it is a curly style i use gel to lay it down and blend it...if it is stright my hair is roller set to blend in OR if it is really straight...I flat iron.

I do not order them online becuase they almost ALWAYS look different when u take them out the package AND they look different on each person. If u are unable to find any in your area...then and only then would I resort to ordering online.

I love them. I usually sport them in between weaves. But I am thinking of using them for the rest of the winter. I have on one in my avatar.

cal03.jpg

Does anyone know which brand of instant weave has the side parts in them iso just leaving the front of your hair out.

You can adjust them by the way you comb them to look like you have a part. The most popular brands in most BSS are Freetress www.snghair.com, Outré www.outrehair.com, and Sensationnel www.sensationnel.com. All three have the fullcap option for some which are basically full wigs and the 3/4 instant/quick weaves. You can go to all those sites I listed to see which ones they offer. Freetress has ones that aren't shown online that you will see in the stores. For example, MsKenesha's instant weave is a Freetress one called Long Island Girl. I couldn't find it at their site or at any online BSS but I've found it at local BSS in my area.

I also recommend going to a BSS to buy them because you really can't tell what you're getting online. The only way I'd buy one online is if they allow you to return it if you don't like it.

Thanks for the link.

I'm having a hard time finding the right texture of hair....My hair is NOT SILKY or really SHINY so I can't have my hair meeting up with this silky mess that they sale as ponytails. I would have to blowdry my hair and put alot of junk on it for it to look like that and I'm really looking for an everyday pony tail with some yakky/semi bushy hair. :-(

Tai said:
You can adjust them by the way you comb them to look like you have a part. The most popular brands in most BSS are Freetress www.snghair.com, Outré www.outrehair.com, and Sensationnel www.sensationnel.com. All three have the fullcap option for some which are basically full wigs and the 3/4 instant/quick weaves. You can go to all those sites I listed to see which ones they offer. Freetress has ones that aren't shown online that you will see in the stores. For example, MsKenesha's instant weave is a Freetress one called Long Island Girl. I couldn't find it at their site or at any online BSS but I've found it at local BSS in my area.

I also recommend going to a BSS to buy them because you really can't tell what you're getting online. The only way I'd buy one online is if they allow you to return it if you don't like it.

The one I'm looking for had different falls ie Dana with Center Part vs Dana with Left part. Instead of having all of the front of your hair out, you might have the center or the left depending on which wig you bought.

Those are from Especially Yours. I know they have a catalog but I'm not sure if they have a website or not. I have heard mixed reviews about their shipping and customer service though.

Back