Anyone w/ 4b Waistlength HAIR

what a huge inspiration. i need this...ladies...

will put this in the random thought thread

Last edited:
Henrietta said:
MAKE THIS THREAD ASTICKIE!!!

I second that request, because this question come up with almost every newbie that joins. So here it is, the 4a/b person with long hair is not the mythological unicorn. They do exist, thrive and inspire us to greater lengths. Are you listening moderators..........definitely stickie material here. ;)

Affinity07 said:
It's very likely for 4b hair to grow to waist length. In fact, the 4a hair that's in the front grows slower and breaks eaiser than my 4b hair which is in the back. I'm mostly 4b and I just made waist length. It should be a fuller waist length by December. I'm going to maintain the length at my natural waist. I don't want it to grow any longer than what it is right now, only thicker. Hang in there, be consistent and trust me, it'll sneak up on you :cool: .

ETA: Thanks ladies for your compliments :) .

Wow AFFINITY you take damn good care of yours and your daughters NATURAL hair....;) ....i commend you on that,gone GIRL!!!!!!.......BEATIFUL...CAN'T GET NO BETTER THEN THAT!!:grin: :grin:

tnorenberg said:
I second that request, because this question come up with almost every newbie that joins. So here it is, the 4a/b person with long hair is not the mythological unicorn. They do exist, thrive and inspire us to greater lengths. Are you listening moderators..........definitely stickie material here. ;)

I second that too. This question does come up alot from the newbies.:)

chica_canella said:
I second that too. This question does come up alot from the newbies.:)

I third this. People ask for things to be made stickies a lot but this is the first I find myself agreeing with. This question gets asked week in and week out and it would be great to have it right at the top of the board.

What a great thread! Seeing all that pretty hair makes me so happy!:)

PittGirl06 said:
...someone please get a mop to clean up all the drool.....wow these heads of hair are gorgeous!
Girl Make that 2 mops and a wet vac.:lachen: ...
This is just amazing!:eek: Ill have to bookmark this thread!

HEt ladies check it out i went to all the FOTKI users and i would say the best ones are on the first posted at the begining.. :yep:

yes her hair is beautiful she's my inspiration too

Zzirvingj, I don't know what is your hair type but you're very close to waistlength too

Thanks! I have a verrry short torso so I hope to make it to WL sometime next year ;)

I'm a natural 4a/4b ;)

Back