Anyone using Wen by Chaz Dean?

MzRhonda

OMG!!!!!

This stuff is so good!!!!!!

The fig is nice and tingly on my scalp. The comb just glides through in the shower and my hair is so so soft afterwards.

I don't think I will use any other products to wash/condition my hair.

A little goes a long way.

Any other testimonies?

Rhonda

Meeee! I love this shampoo, or conditioning cleanser as he calls it. You are right, after I use it, my hair is sooo soft. I have already decided that this will be the only cleanser I use on my hair regularly. When I save some more money, I think Imma get the huge bottle for about $159.

I just won the 16 oz off of Ebay.:p I'm going to try it on my 3yr old as she HATES getting her hair washed because of the suds.

Rhonda

I am watching this on QVC and I am sooo tempted to buy it. Mz Rhonda and ladymekole, if you didn't see the 'today's specail value', it's a good deal.

I love this product too. I have natural hair and I think it helps and doesn't strip my hair and make it dry. I bought mine from QVC too. They have a new Lavender one now that is sold out but I may get on the waitlist for it.

Love it!!!!

I love that stuff I have not used it in a while but when I did use it it was great I had the Tea Tree and Fig I got to get the gallon size bottles

I use it now exclusively on my youngest, 3 yrs old, as well. Since there are no suds it is easier to wash her hair and it makes it easy to comb as well.

Any new Wen users?

I Wen'd Sunday and I was sooo amazed at how soft my hair turned out. I used the fig conditoner cleanser a co-worker gave me and just followed the instructions on the bottle. I used about 22 pumps massaged it into my scalp put on a plastic cap finished showing and then rinsed. I took my co-worker out to lunch today for putting me on to this product!:lachen:

How long does that conditioner last? It looks so small. I'd like to try it, but, the price. Is it really worth it? :rolleyes:

I saw the infomercial last night. So it really does detangle and make your hair soft like they claim....:scratchch

This is going on my list of products to buy.

Back