Anyone using the Sexy Hair line? Opinions?

I used to use the Healthy Sexy Hair chocolate soymilk shampoo because it was sulfate-free and came in a huge bottle. I really liked it. I think it has been discontinued.:sad:

I used the healthy sexy hair pumpkin puree trtmt. and leave-in. I didn't like it. I 've had them for a year or so and just started to mix the treatment w/ other conditioners to get rid of it.

I have used the healthy sexy hair pumpkin conditioner. It smells delicious, and I was able to glide a fine tooth through my new growth (I was transitioning at the time). The day of the wash my hair felt soft and silky, the next day my new growth was dry.

Curly Sexy Hair Conditioner is SO LUSH! I fell in love with it. Creamy, rich, moisturizing, makes my hair feel like butter but doesnt weigh down my hair, smells nice.... serious love.

I am going to stock up on it now that I am in the States again!

Have no comment on the shampoo, I rarely use shampoo. Never tried it.

ETA:
http://www.sexyhair.com/

Last edited:
I've used the Pumpkin Leave-In when I had a relaxer...it was sorta sticky and drying. I think I threw it away when I went natural.

I used to use the Healthy Sexy Hair chocolate soymilk shampoo because it was sulfate-free and came in a huge bottle. I really liked it. I think it has been discontinued.:sad:

I second the use of this and LOVED it, I have two bottles :D and I too am looking for more. Hope it hasn't been discontinued.

I also use the Soy Leave in ---- That I am on the fence about no biggie but that Sulfate free Chocolate Soy is AWESOME ;)

I have the Healthy Sexy Hair Pumpkin Rehydrating Shampoo, Pumpkin Conditioner, and Pumpkin Potion Leave-in. They smell amazing! The shampoo is awesome - I have used if for years. It is sooo moisturising, that I have stopped buying other shampoos. It is the only one I use on my hair. The Pumpkin conditioner relatively new in my regimen. It made my hair nice and soft, but it needs some oils and other stuff mixed in to make it a bit more creamy and moisturising. The leave-in is what I used all through last winter. I would co wash, apply some of the leave-in mixed with sweet almond oil and clip my hair up and it would stay moisturised. However, of all three products, I would only repurchase the shampoo. I have other conditioners and leave-ins that do better and cost less than the Pumkin range. HTH

I use the pumpkin treatmet masq. and I've loved it for awhile!!! I have some the shampoo's for sexy hair and healthy hair....their ok.....never had a bad poo but nothing with a wow affect

The Sexy Pumpkin conditioner is awesome and works wonders on my hair. The DC is also awesome, hair is really moistuized and easy to comb; the smell is an added plus. Go for it!!

One of my favorite lines. I hate all shampoos. They all act the same on my hair with the exception of PC control shampoo and Silky Sexy Hair shampoo. This shampoo is like heaven. My hair is not stripped it feels soft and supple when I wash it out.

Color Me Sexy Treatment - this was awesome. It smelled great and it really moisturized my hair. I always used this after coloring my hair and it go it back in tiptop shape.

Color Me Sexy Shampoo and Regular Conditioner - eh not too great.

Silky Sexy Hair Conditioner - I have the litter size I bought it out of Ross for $6. It is wonderful. It leaves my hair soft and very smooth and provides and excellent base for my flat iron job.

I have the Pumpkin Leave in - it is slightly sticky, but whenever my hair is super dry and tangled I use this and it makes my hair smooth. The shampoo sucked for me.

Back