Anyone using OCT and MN?

girlyprincess23

I was wondering if anyone is using OCT and MN and has also used both or either alone and noticed a difference? I wonder this because currently I am mixing both together and I have used both alone and it seems to be working better than both did seperately. I have had these braids in that have been in for two weeks and the faster growing areas of my head (the middle going towards the back) have an immense amount of new growth for two weeks and their cornrows so I'm sure most of it is not slippage. Anyone else notice this?

I am using MN and OCT together. I have not checked on progress yet. How are you using it? Me I am greasing my scalp with them. ALternating between the two. Which MN are u using I was using Fam dollar brand. Thinking of getting the real deal when I reup this week.

I use MN and MT and I love the progress I have so far. I mix them with peppermint oil and apply to my scalp 3 times a week.

I am using MN and OCT together. I have not checked on progress yet. How are you using it? Me I am greasing my scalp with them. ALternating between the two. Which MN are u using I was using Fam dollar brand. Thinking of getting the real deal when I reup this week.

You are greasing your scalp with OCT? Shouldn't OCT be rinsed out?

I mixed the MT and MN w/some Surge and oil in an applicator bottle and apply every other night. I use the Dollar tree brand I hope that it doesnt matter which brand.

Yes i am also mixing the MT (family dollar) and OCT in a bowl and applying it to my scalp like grease. But I spray it with a water and infusium moisturologie mix first, and sometimes if my scalp is dry put castor oil on after.
Also OCT doesn;t have to be rinsed out if you're just applying it to your scalp.

Are you ladies having any results?

I am natural and have not straightened for the month or so that I have been doing this. I am trying to decide if I straigtening soon or waiting until Feb. I will be reuping on MN today...and adding Rosemary oil to the mix.

Back