Anyone using Nutrilite's Hair Skin and Nails formula?

vevster

I just ordered this. I have been hearing raves about the nutrilite supplement line and at least one person on this board uses and loves this.

Yup I use it too. It is working. I went to my high school reunion lst week and one of the ladies asked " was your hair always this thick and pretty?" So the hair care and the vits are definitely working!

Yup I use it too. It is working. I went to my high school reunion lst week and one of the ladies asked " was your hair always this thick and pretty?" So the hair care and the vits are definitely working!
Do you just take one a day? That is my plan..

My brother sells these vitamins and I have recently started using them. They are great, very fresh and potent. Here is a link to my brother's online store where they can be purchased ....

www.ishoponline.us

I got my supplement and I just took my first dose :up: I'll take 2 bottles max before I make a determination on the product.

Update.. I have a LOT of new growth.... I went to order 2 more bottle it is on

BACKORDER!!!!:crybaby:

Anyone else try this??

Hey hey,
LCHF Newbie here.
I use Nutrilite hair skin and nails. I definately works for me. The most visible change is in my nails. And when I'm consistent, I cans see a change in my hair. I take mine with Revenol (from Neways) It's an antioxidant.
I see more progress when i use both together.

I may try this. I currently take GNC Ultra Womens Mega and I hate they are horse pills.:drool: GNC HSN vitamins were the same.

These are tabs, right? And can someone direct me to the multi vitamins with iron.

bumping. You girls still taking these vits? I have since April 08.

hey there,

no, I no longer take it. Although, I plan on starting back up with them though. I ordered one bottle and finished it and never reordered(the job I was working at the time had me crazy and I stop taking care of myself and my hair.....:wallbash::wallbash:). I am slowly getting back on track and plan on starting my vitamin regimen next month.

My bf sell this....he put me on to it years ago, but I was put off by the ingredients. I have been faithfully taking Nutrilite Double X for at least two years now.

Oh the ingredient I was put off by was the hydrogenated soybean oil..

Bumping to subscribe.....

HoneyLemonDrop, any reason why you didn't like the hydrogenated soybean oil? I really want to order the hair and multi vitamins.

Back