Anyone using Cream of Nature Mild ?.......

Autumn

....to either relax or texturize their hair?

I just bought a jar today along with some base cream protectant. I'm growing out a natural, mostly 4b-4a twa, and I was just curious to learn of anyone's experience with this product. I've been 100% natural for over a year and just recently applied a texturizer to my hair. I used to relax my hair with this when I was going for the straight/blow out/hot curl/flat iron look, But now, after reading the helpful hints on this forum, I think that I'm better prepared. No heat....just wash and go. I don't like the bone straight look. I definatly plan on wearing the braid out/twist outs. I'm also going to try relaxer stretching techniques.... Plus I'm on the carrot juice challenge
smile.gif

thanx in advance.
smile.gif

I use Cream of Nature Mild No Base Lye relaxer. It's the only relaxer I've ever used and I love it. I've only been relaxing for about 2 years now, but I always get great results from this relaxer. I like this relaxer because sodium hydroxide is the 2nd to last ingredient on the list, and it leaves some wave to my hair.

Update....the Creme of Nature Mild lye relaxer worked great! Still have my twa, but now it's wavy and curlier.

Back