yodie

(this is the one with the sahara clay)

If so, please share your experiences.

Pros vs. Cons
Work well?
Dry your hair?
How often do you apply?

Thanks

I haven't used the product but I've read a few reviews and they all said it didn't really do anything to straighten the hair. It just conditioned it. And it's hard to wash out because it's like clay and has bits of stuff in it.

I haven't used the product but I've read a few reviews and they all said it didn't really do anything to straighten the hair. It just conditioned it. And it's hard to wash out because it's like clay and has bits of stuff in it.

Basically :ohwell:

I tried it once a few years ago when I was natural. My hair was REALLY soft afterwards but that's about it. Its a good conditioner but it's too messy and HARD to wash out to use regularly. It has like mini tree bark or something in it that CLINGS to your hair. I didnt try the sahara clay, I hear good things about that though.

Basically :ohwell:

I tried it once a few years ago when I was natural. My hair was REALLY soft afterwards but that's about it. Its a good conditioner but it's too messy and hard to wash out to use regularly. I didnt try the sahara clay, I hear good things about that though.

Is the Sahara Clay an option? Did it loosen your curl any or eliminate some frizz?

Is the Sahara Clay an option? Did it loosen your curl any or eliminate some frizz?

It used to be. I see they have it combined in a kit now. I also see it's a cream now. It used to come in a packet you had to mix, kind of like henna. So maybe it's improved. They always recommended you use them both together though so I guess that's why they sell them as a kit.

No it didnt loosen the curl, eliminate bulk or frizz or any of that. I have yet to find a natural product that does, that's why I eventually texturized. But again, maybe it's better now. Definately better packaging :lol:

It used to be. I see they have it combined in a kit now. I also see it's a cream now. It used to come in a packet you had to mix, kind of like henna. So maybe it's improved. They always recommended you use them both together though so I guess that's why they sell them as a kit.

No it didnt loosen the curl, eliminate bulk or frizz or any of that. I have yet to find a natural product that does, that's why I eventually texturized. But again, maybe it's better now. Definately better packaging :lol:

Dang. seems that nothing really helps natural hair. My hair doesn't do well with a relaxer.

Back