anyone used the megatek Pet Rebuilder before?

whitedaisez

Whats the difference between the rebuilder and the Mane & Tail? I'm thinking of getting the rebuilder but not sure yet

i havent use Mane n tail, but i just substituted my aphogee 2 step with the rebuilder as my main protein treatment.
I'm pleased with the results and its easy to use; i've also used it as growth aid but wasnt consistent so i cant tell whether it works or not.
I also like the way it smells and that it doesnt make my hair hard.

There are tons of Megatek threads, perhaps checking under the newbie thread you will find many of the links to discussions there.

I haven't used Mane and Tail so I have no opinion on that product. However, I regularly use Megatek on both my scalp and the length of my hair. I have had good results so far with retaining length and "thickening" my hair. Currently my strands are back to a normal thickness (overall) instead of the sickly thin hairs I had some time ago. It is a "strong" protein, so be sure to use it properly and follow up with a moisturizing DC immediately for best results if using on the length of your hair.

Back