Anyone used a Christian Dating website?

Bublin

Did you meet anyone?
Are there better quality men on these sites?
Any stories? - the good and the bad.

Yes I did and it was awful. Beware of wolves in sheep clothing my dear. I had to fast and pray to get rid of that guy out of my life. I don't wish to go into details but trust me it was horrible!

I have used Christian Mingle and Christian Cafe in the past and had no success with either. One big reason was because I wasn't open to anything long distance at that time and there were no local men around my age on those sites. Not sure if I would try it again because I honestly can't afford to spend money every month with no guarantee that I will meet anyone. Hopefully someone will respond with a positive experience.

Thanks for the responses. I very recently experienced going on a couple of dates with someone who claimed to be born again but was infact the devil incarnate.

I felt horrible and have now decided that i really want to meet a Christian man but finding a decent non-christian is hard enough.

I used Christian Mingle before. It was the biggest nightmare ever. I had several estalkers from that site. And you would think it would be drama free. Not!

So called christian men can be the worst! I visited a church and this man would not stop trying to flirt with me. He became so annoying that it made me mad. I mean, he was following me around. People saw him and just grinned...but didn't say anything.

Anyway, when my daughter and I went back to our seats, they were announcing that man and his WIFE'S anniversary! That was the last time I visited that church.

I just had to tell that story.:look:

Back