Anyone use Paul Mitchell super charged moisturizer?(review)

A former hairdresser recommended PM Supercharged to me years ago and I've stuck with it on and off. I picked it up a few weeks ago and incorporate it into my regimen. I combine it with another moisturizing conditioner since it doesn't give me the best slip but it definitely softens the hair.

Co-signing to what simplycee said about Biolage Ultra Hydrating Balm.:huh: Like, where's the hydration? My hair hated it. Definitely a downgrade. :down:

Just purchased Paul Mitchell Super Charged at Trade Secret this evening. I heard so much about it on the boards...the product junkie in me had to go and purchase!!!! I will post my results after I try it.

It is a very good conditioner. Worked extremely well on my relaxed hair, VERY moisturizing.

I have the sample size of Skinny line with the serum and and a liter size of the cream rinse I have never tried.

Water , cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, hydrolyzed soy protein, stearalkonium chloride, bisamino peg/ppg-41/3 amineithyl pg-propyl dimethicone/ hedychium coronarium (white ginger)/ peg-12 dimethicone, panthenol, tocopheryl acetate, bisamino peg/ppg- 41/3 aminoethyl pg- propyl dimethicone/ algae/ aloe barbadensis leaf(aloe)/ anthemis nobilis(Chamomile)/ lawsonia inermis(henna)/ simmondsia chinensis (jojoba)/ rosemary, glycerin, wheatgerm amidopropyl ethyldiamonium, ethosulfate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, citric acid, fragrance

I just realized all of the yummy natural ingredients that my hair loves : jojoba, rosemary, chamomile, henna,white ginger, and aloe....no wonder my hair likes it so much :love:

Last edited:
ebony88 said:
Just purchased Paul Mitchell Super Charged at Trade Secret this evening. I heard so much about it on the boards...the product junkie in me had to go and purchase!!!! I will post my results after I try it.

Tried the Paul Mitchell Super Charged last night and I truly love the results!!! Yes this is definitely a keeper for my hair!!! My hair was so glossy and silky smoothe. This will be a staple along with KENRA.

Ok ladies I hated I came to this thread. I will be going to Trade Secrets on Tues which is discount day here to purchase the pm supercharged. This con was listed on the treatment for damaged hair.

ebony88 said:
Tried the Paul Mitchell Super Charged last night and I truly love the results!!! Yes this is definitely a keeper for my hair!!! My hair was so glossy and silky smoothe. This will be a staple along with KENRA.

I told ya I told ya!!:bouncegre sorry I'm really excited about this new discovery. I recently bought the daily moisture shampoo and also the detangler and all I can say is that these are the products for me. I also wrote a detailed review of the shampoo and rinse in my lhcf journal :up:

Last edited:
I just purchased the Instant Moisture Poo on Ebay. I used the Hair Repair treatment today at the salon and I liked it. I have no breakage or shedding really. I might use the Moisture Treatment this Sat :D

I love, I love, I love PM supercharge. :love: I bought the skinny line as well and my hair love them. At first I hated this thread because the pj came out in me but I am glad I bought these products. They really work well for my hair. I thought I was going to be disappointed because I bought a bunch of Nexxus products that my hair did not like and I have to give them away. But never with PM.

Back