Anyone use Nairobi hari products?

My ex-hairdresser uses these products. They are excellent. They're supposedly most made with natural extracts and what not, so the line is extra gentle. The poo, conditioner, the scalp treatment and the polymeric protein treatment (its similar to Nexxus' Emergency) I like all the products. I dont go to her anymore due to personal reasons. I'd really like to order the professional products so I can keep up my relaxers with this line, but I can't order from them if I'm not a licensed cosmotologist.:(

I love the foaming lotion!!! It is great for rollersets. I want to try the shampoo and conditioner also.

EishBuhgeish said:
My ex-hairdresser uses these products. They are excellent. They're supposedly most made with natural extracts and what not, so the line is extra gentle. The poo, conditioner, the scalp treatment and the polymeric protein treatment (its similar to Nexxus' Emergency) I like all the products. I dont go to her anymore due to personal reasons. I'd really like to order the professional products so I can keep up my relaxers with this line, but I can't order from them if I'm not a licensed cosmotologist.:(

You can order from Ms. J(http://www.msjsbeauty.com/products.htm) and don't need a license. they don't sell the relaxer, but you can get all the other products. I love it:)

My stylist uses this product line. I absolutely love the way my hair feels each time I leave her salon. She switched from Mizani to Nairobi and we both a happy with the results. My hair is loving it

I love LOVE the foam wrap setting lotion stuff! I also bought the Humectant conditioner...which is similiar to Kercare Humecto..it's ok. I really like the dry and itchy conditioner...it makes my scalp tingle...even though I don't have bad dandruff. I haven't tried the shampoo, but the foam wrap lotion is a keeper!

Ladies check out those local Cost Cutter and Hair Cuttery Salon they sell hard to find Salon products.
I have a local Cost Cutter that sells Nairobi and Lanza Products.
The Nairobi foam wrap is the best product I like from the line.
I have also used the Hydrating shampoo and Humecta-Sil conditioner(compares to Keracare humecto).
The Salon said the foam wrap is the best selling product,customers buy 2-3 bottles at one time.

Back