Anyone use Mane 'n tail soy oil cream?

Blessedhairgro

I recently purchased this from the BSS and I applied it to my scalp. Nothing miraculous yet but I've only used it once. It has good ingredients unfortunately I can't list them cause I don't have the jar with me but there is no petroleum. they also have a carrot oil cream and an olive oil cream. I have never used a product from this line but I needed a moisturizer and they didn't have my usual ORS olive oil cream so I figured I'd give this a try.

What moisturizer do you use to make your new growth soft and give your hair some moisture? Need to know cause I'm almost 10 weeks post relaxer and the hair is a little dry. I wash and deep co every 4 or 5 days and use very moisturizing conditioners but I need a good daily moisturizer. At this point I don't wear my hair out much, I bun and wear phony ponies.

Thanks in advance ladies:)!

I do not use Mane n Tail Products, however I use Organics hair Mayo as a Pre poo to soften my new growth. Also try to use a leave in conditioner EVERYDAY, especially when stretching relaxers, to avoid breakage. I am currently 13 weeks post relaxer.

i use it... mostly for my edges and my ends... so far, i like it (it's a great standin for my beloved Remedi Anti Breakage Cream)...

I've used the Mane n' tail carrot oil and the oilve oil cream with the strengthener. The carrot oil is ok. It makes my hair black and shiney, however it's a little too greasy. The olive oil made my hair ashy, I won't be purchasing either of those again once they run out.

Back