Anyone Use Heated Caps For Deep Conditioning?

bubbles12345

Hey does anyone use heated caps for deep conditioning? (The ones you don't have to plug in and can walk around with)

I want to buy one but a lot of them have bad reviews on Amazon.

Which ones do you like?

I can’t speak on the other portable heating caps but a major appeal of the Hot Head is that it’s full of flax seeds and the heat is warm, consistent , and even in my experience. I also particularly like not worrying about exploding gel packs or anything getting hot enough to cause burns or hot spots.
ProTip: I cover my hot head with a wool hat for an extra 5-10 minutes of heat without needing to reheat.

Does anyone know of a heated conditioning cap that you do NOT need a microwave for?
I don't own a microwave (and i don't want one) but I do want to save time conditioning my hair instead of doing it over night.

All those electric ones, like Gold N Hot. Amazon has a ton, this one was rated higher than Gold N Hot’s. You plug them in a wall and go about your business (as far as the cord will let you.) You could also get that extension for blow dryers that basically makes a soft bonnet.

110V Electric Hair Cap Thermal Cap For Hair Spa Home Hair Thermal Treatment Beauty Spa Cap Nourishing Hair Care Hat Free size Amazon product ASIN B07KPSMNSQ
Does anyone know of a heated conditioning cap that you do NOT need a microwave for?
I don't own a microwave (and i don't want one) but I do want to save time conditioning my hair instead of doing it over night.

Maybe cover your head with a disposable cap then use a hooded blow dryer attachment on low heat. This is a different type of conditioning though and isn't the same as moist heat but it gets the job done.

I've use Hair Therapy. I've had it for years. I normally use my hooded dryer first, then the heat cap for extra long conditioning. It's great for traveling too.

I know you didn't ask, but I love my plug-in heat cap. I just watch an hour-long show while my hair gets a good conditioning.

I have a electric heating cap... I've had it for years (my mom has always had one and that's how I came about using one) I don't feel like I've truly deep conditioned unless I've used my heating cap.

I do! I've been using this one since 2009. I don't DC without it.

upload_2020-6-22_9-8-44.jpeg

Thermal Spa Conditioning heat cap

Amazon has similar ones:

Amazon product ASIN B00MWM7P5W
I'm gonna try one like this when mine stops working.

Amazon product ASIN B07V5LH218

Back