Anyone use fantasia ice heat protectant spray?

H0tPinkButtafly

Or the serum?? I'm searching for a good (and cheap) heat protectant. Does anyone have any reviews on this or can recommend one. Thanks

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Long Hair Care Forum App

I like the ORS Heat Protection Serum better. It's lighter and easier to spread than the Fantasic IC Serum. The spray is so-so for blowdrying, but I don't like sprays for flatironing.

All of these are around the same price too ($7.50).

I have been using the heat protectant straightening serum (pink bottle) for about 2.5 years.

I don't know about you but I have thirsty 3c/4a-ish hair.

I love it because it keeps me from having the frizzies and adds a little shine. I put it on my hair while wet right before I blow dry. Don't use too much because it can weigh your hair down. In my opinion it's one of the better "cheap" protectants.

My staple for dry hair (haven't tried it on wet hair) is Silk Elements heat protectant spray. It gives your hair a light silky feeling.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

I've been using it for about 2 yrs now and I love it. I love the smell and as long as you don't go overboard it won't weigh your hair down or get too greasy on you. I learned the hard way that less is best with this one.

I've been using it for about 2 yrs now and I love it. I love the smell and as long as you don't go overboard it won't weigh your hair down or get too greasy on you. I learned the hard way that less is best with this one.

Which one do u use? the spray or serum?

I have been using the heat protectant straightening serum (pink bottle) for about 2.5 years.

I don't know about you but I have thirsty 3c/4a-ish hair.

I love it because it keeps me from having the frizzies and adds a little shine. I put it on my hair while wet right before I blow dry. Don't use too much because it can weigh your hair down. In my opinion it's one of the better "cheap" protectants.

My staple for dry hair (haven't tried it on wet hair) is Silk Elements heat protectant spray. It gives your hair a light silky feeling.

Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

im going to look into the silk elements spray as well

I have used it before and didn't care for it. I liked the silk elements protective spray better. My hair was much lighter.

Back