Anyone try ORS as a leave in?

Ayeshia

Hey yall last week I purchased Organic Root Stimulator hair mayonaise for deep conditioning. At first I wasnt gonna buy it because It was like ten bucks but it was on sale at a local BSS for 6.99. It worked really well my hair was soft and my ends didnt feel rough. I just wasnt crazy about the smell though. So anywho I was reading SBH today and Raven Symone implies that she uses this as a leave in and it is a staple product for her hair. Has anyone else tried ORS as a leave in or better yet has anyone tried it?

Actually I used this as a protein treatment a while back and I loved it. I f you use it as a leave-in, then you should use it in conjunction with another product. It does have a lot of protein in it, but I think that if you just don't use to much, then it should be just fine. I love the ORS line of hair products. I use the carrot oil and uplifting shampoo. These two thing really make my hair grow tremendously. Hope this helps/

The Africa's Best mayo can be used this way, but I would not leave ORS hair mayo in all day!At least not diluted somewhat. It's just too high in protein. But I do like how smooth my hair is when I have it in.

I use Africas's Best mayo as a conditioner and a leave-in in the summertime. It makes my hair very soft. I use the ORS with it.

The ORS Hair Mayo doesn't have that much protein in it as you would think. It's safe to use as a deep conditioner after every hair wash with no problems whatsoever. Highly concentrated protein products usually turn the hair very hard, like Aphogee and Fantasia IC Hair strengther.

I have left mine in overnight before with no problems. I've experienced no side effects with this particular product.

Heeeey...I like the smell, lol...

I agree with LD that it doesn't have all that much protein in it. My hair was quite moisturized after using it. It's a good product, but it just didn't WOW me, ya know?

yeah me neither SBH...but it does work well not well enuff where I would buy it again. I want to try Africas best as well.

Back