Anyone tried Phyto Products????...Get in Here!!!!

I don't know if you are referring to the Phyto or Phytospecific line but they are both excellent products. They are a little pricey but you definitely get what your paid for...

I have used the following

Phytospecific Relaxer Index 1 - Excellent - but it is a bother if you don't self relax and a pain in a but to find a stylist who actually follows the directions
Phytospecific Intense Moisture - Excellent Moisturizing Conditioner
Phytospecific Vital Bath - Excellent Reconstructing conditioner
" " " " Integral Care - Leave in conditioner - can be used for rollersets ...(I forgot I had it - need to pull it out and use it up)
Their shampoos are nice as well
Phytospecific Cap'Energy Vitamins - great for hair health and growth and it is geared toward "our type" of hair

From the Phyto line
PhytoJojoba - Great condish
Phytophanare Vitamins - Great for hair growth - used this before the Phytospecific Cap 'Energy came out.

HTH

Thanks for responding!! i was talking about the Phyto line....I think...the one with all the different products. I used KeraCare for a long time but their products, the humecto specifically, just isn't working for me anymore. My new growth just laughs at it. So in the meantime Im just using ORS, Garnier and Aubrey HSR, which are really good, and a few other cheap products until I find something else of salon quality. Just wondering about this stuff before I try it:grin::grin::grin:

Thanks for responding!! i was talking about the Phyto line....I think...the one with all the different products. I used KeraCare for a long time but their products, the humecto specifically, just isn't working for me anymore. My new growth just laughs at it. So in the meantime Im just using ORS, Garnier and Aubrey HSR, which are really good, and a few other cheap products until I find something else of salon quality. Just wondering about this stuff before I try it:grin::grin::grin:

Hi Taylokc,
Do you use a clarifying shampoo from time to time?

I've used a lot of the Phyto products as well as many of the Phytospecific products. Are there any in particular that interest you?

I have used Nexxus Phyto line and don't see where it is worth the money. I prefer the regular line. My sis hair loves the Phyto line but mine is wishy. I do like the Theratin though. If you mean Nexxus I would just stick to the regular line.

i want to try phyto too. i want to try the phytojoba shampoo and mask and the phyto 9 hydrating cream. they also have some oil stuff i think you use before shampooing and i wouldnt mind using that too.

Love the Phytojoba Intense Hydrating Mask - right now it's my staple Deep Conditioner. It immediately makes the hair soft and feeling very moisturized.

I am a phyto lover from way back. Of course, phytospecific relaxer index 2 is my staple. I use phtyojoba shampoo and phytojoba moisture mask - these are wonderful products that havgiven me stong, soft, healthy hair. I also use the phytoneutre shampoo - tingly clean scalp without stripping the hair. Life without phyto 7 - if I had only one product to take with me to a desert island, this would be it. Moisturizing, detangling leave-in extraordinaire.

If you have a chnace to try phytologie products, I say go for it; your hair will love you for it. If you order online from Polly and Company www.pollyandco.com she has great prices, super fast shipping, and excellent service. She also carries some of the products in larger sizes. For instance, I buy my phyto 7 in the 5 ounce size from Polly and Co for $40; in the store and elsewhere, the small one (1.7 oz) for $25. She also has the 16 oz of phytojoba mask too.

I have the Phyto Hair Relaxing Balm

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank goodness it was a sample!

I am a phyto lover from way back. Of course, phytospecific relaxer index 2 is my staple. I use phtyojoba shampoo and phytojoba moisture mask - these are wonderful products that havgiven me stong, soft, healthy hair. I also use the phytoneutre shampoo - tingly clean scalp without stripping the hair. Life without phyto 7 - if I had only one product to take with me to a desert island, this would be it. Moisturizing, detangling leave-in extraordinaire.

If you have a chnace to try phytologie products, I say go for it; your hair will love you for it. If you order online from Polly and Company www.pollyandco.com she has great prices, super fast shipping, and excellent service. She also carries some of the products in larger sizes. For instance, I buy my phyto 7 in the 5 ounce size from Polly and Co for $40; in the store and elsewhere, the small one (1.7 oz) for $25. She also has the 16 oz of phytojoba mask too.

Thank you so much for this lead. You hardly ever see Phyto products reduced in price at Sephora, or on line! I will be ordering my next Phyto relaxer from pollyandco.com. I usually order from Hair Boutique but have never paid less than 60.00 for it.

taylock, I'm not sure which Phyto line you are referring to, but if you are referring to the PhytoSpecific line, (a division of Phyto, developed by Dr. Patrick Ales' specifically for black hair) I do use several of the products. I love the Phyto9 as a hair moisturizer, and the phytojojoba shampoo when my hair is dry and dull. The smell is heaven!!! I highly reccommend these products. They are well worth the money!

Last edited:
Back