Anyone tried CURLS by Sisters Smith??

Never seen them before. I would like to try them but I have so many other products on my "to-try" list right now, I don't know if I will ever get to them.

hmmmmmmmmm. I will bookmark the site. Will order when I use up more stuff I already have.Looks good! I think I will get the sampler when I do order.

i love the conditioner and the curly pudding stuff... i actually got them as handmedowns from my cousin who didnt like them... i def have to reorder for the summer...

:bump: I would like to know to. Someone? Anyone with reviews on these products:grin:? Come on ladies there is over three hundred people viewing this section of the board and no one has a review:perplexed.

i love the conditioner and the curly pudding stuff... i actually got them as handmedowns from my cousin who didnt like them... i def have to reorder for the summer...

Danigurl,
Is the curly pudding good for taming fizzies? Or is it more for defining curls? Is the conditioner thick or more of runny consistency?

the pudding defined my curls alot and there was no frizz... the condish is kinda thin but it work wonders... i used it as a cowash

there are a few ladies that ordered it that are on the "curls without hard feeling" thread check it out and PM a few of them. HTH

I got the vanilla scent. Smells really nice! my hair was soft and my curls were defined, which was what I was looking for. Of course not as much hold and definition as gel. but it did the job.

Back