Anyone tried coffee butter???

soonergirl

Hey ladies I was on camden grey's website and they sell coffee butter... In the description, it states that it easily spreadable and can be used in the hair... And the smell is intoxicating... (camdengrey.com) Just wondered if anyone tried this??? P.S Its kinda pricey....

Strong coffee smell. I use it on my lips. Great wake up withouth having to drink coffee. I have not used it inmy hair cause I don't wanna go around smelling like a cup of joe. If you order from camden grey they send you a free sample. Thats how I got mine and some perfume oil samples.

I ordered it about two years ago with some other "exotic" butter -- murumuru and capuaca and they were all just okay. I had better results with shea, mowrah and olive butters, which are cheaper and easier to obtain.

I use the anita grant version. Its also got vanilla oil. smellls great but a bit greasy for my hair. Not that I blame the product, many butters/oils just sit on my hair.:wallbash:

I ordered it about two years ago with some other "exotic" butter -- murumuru and capuaca and they were all just okay. I had better results with shea, mowrah and olive butters, which are cheaper and easier to obtain.

I love shea and mowrah butters for my hair but I am adding the coffee butter to my wish list.

Back