Anyone that MN DID NOT work for

wantingtogrow

I am been trying out MN and after 20 days, I dont think it works for me. I am not sure if I should continually trial it for 4 weeks straight or settle with the fact that it is not working for me.
My Questions are

1) Is there anyone that tried it and it DID NOT work?
2) How long did you try it for before you gave it up?
3) Do other Growth aids work for you?

Ta

It did not work for me. First i took the neosporin AF - saw nothing special in 2 months and i was going through one .05 oz of it per WEEK! it was over $6 a tube :dollar:
i stopped b/c i could not find them in CVS or rite aid or anywhere. i had bought it on e-bay, but cheap ole me cant stand paying another $6 for shipping.
Later i found a generic brand (still on e-bay) and i'm currently using that. Its still NOT working, but i hear so much good stuff about MN that i refuse to give up like an idiot! i guess when i finish the other 3 tubes i bought, i can give up for sure if i dont see anything.
btw - mtg doesn't work for me either. I am a very slow grower (the 1/4 inch a month crew).
THE ONLY THING THAT EVER WORKED FOR MY HAIR GROWTH WAS CARDIO, and i have no time, or money for gym, or space in my apt, for any of that now.
HTH

We are in excatly the same boat then. I am one of the members of the 1/4 inch crew too :).
I tried MTG a while back but wasnt very serious then so I am retrying it. I was using MN for about 3 weeks and didnt see anything so I stopped but going to restart until I finish all I bought from boots and pharmacies when I read about the testimonials.

What did work for me though was BT, which I was skeptical about but it averaged my hair growth to 1/2 inch which is better than what I've got now.

Maybe you should go it a go and see how it goes. I am still keping fingers crossed for the rest of this MN though because I desperately want it to work for me. I am also retrialing MTG so will update on how thats going.

As for Cardio, I have never tried and to be honest I am a bit of a exercise probe, but I may need to come out of my lazy shell and explore this option.
Thanks

I thought it wasn't working for me, but I just got cornrows last Sunday and I have used it everyday and today my braids are very loose and I was trying to keep these braids until the end of the month but I don't see that happening. I also am 13 weeks post so I will really get to see my growth when I relax. Now this week I will use my BT, it has helped my growth over the summer and I just got my order in today.

I used it daily for about a month straight and I did not see any major growth from it. The only other topical growth aid I used was Surge and I did notice any growth from that either. :ohwell:

We are in excatly the same boat then. I am one of the members of the 1/4 inch crew too :).
I tried MTG a while back but wasnt very serious then so I am retrying it. I was using MN for about 3 weeks and didnt see anything so I stopped but going to restart until I finish all I bought from boots and pharmacies when I read about the testimonials.

What did work for me though was BT, which I was skeptical about but it averaged my hair growth to 1/2 inch which is better than what I've got now.

Maybe you should go it a go and see how it goes. I am still keping fingers crossed for the rest of this MN though because I desperately want it to work for me. I am also retrialing MTG so will update on how thats going.

As for Cardio, I have never tried and to be honest I am a bit of a exercise probe, but I may need to come out of my lazy shell and explore this option.
Thanks

But i thought BT and MTG were basically the same. now i'm curious, why would BT work? i might have to whip out the debit card again! :grin:

But i thought BT and MTG were basically the same. now i'm curious, why would BT work? i might have to whip out the debit card again! :grin:

BT has less ingredients and different carrier oils. It may work if MTG doesnt because of the difference of delivery by these carrier oils. Just remember to apply it regurlarly, I used to use my twice a day am and pm.
HTH

Back