Anyone take GNC Ultranourishair?

MissMarie23

I'm thinking about starting a vitamin regime, but I don't want to take a million vitamins.

I already take a daily multivitamin, and a calcium supplement.

So, anyone who takes GNC Ultra nourishair, what are your results?

Thanks!
smile.gif

It would be really hard to tell you because at the time I was taking it, I was taking other supplements as well. I will say that my hair has been growing in quite healthy. At the time, I was taking:

GNC Women's Ultra mega x 2
GNC Ultra NourishHair x 2
Vit. Shoppe Evening primrose oil 500mg
Vit. Shoppe Flaxseed oil 500 mg
Vit. Shoppe MSM 1000mg
Puritan's Pride Biotin 5000mcg

I think that was all. Now that I'm pregnant, I've decided to scale back a little. I do the evening primrose, flaxseed, Women's Ultra Mega and will sometimes rotate this with Ultra NourishHair, but not both on the same day, and 1000mcg biotin. Hope this helps.

I started taking the ultra nourishair along with other supplements in August. I have seen an improvement in hair growth and in my complexion but I am not sure it is solely due to the nourshair.

Thank you both for your answers.
smile.gif
I was near GNC, so I stopped in and picked up the nourishair. I'm adding things one at a time so I can see individual effects, but hopefully the supplement will help.

smile.gif

Ultranourishhair is good. I do use it. The only downside is that the pill is big and the smell
barf.gif
laugh.gif
But otherise it is great.

I take Ultra nourishair. I have noticed much more new growth and it seems to be so much softer. As the other ladies have mentioned, it's sometimes hard to tell when you take other supplements what's exactly doing what.

Back