Anyone successfully removed Henna??

Henna has been a "Game Changer" for me, regarding increased length retention, :yep: Also, it covers these random pesky grays that keep popping up nicely.

I used to henna weekly for a year and my 4ab hair didn't loosen.

I can't see any mentions on my IPhone. PM me if it is a must see. Allons y
I'm glad it does work for other ladies. It's not something I can ever see myself using. I can't chance it. I didn't BC to destroy my natural hair and I have a feeling, I'd be one of the unlucky ones.

PinkSunshine77 said:
I'm glad it does work for other ladies. It's not something I can ever see myself using. I can't chance it. I didn't BC to destroy my natural hair and I have a feeling, I'd be one of the unlucky ones.

I didn't chance it either. I tested a small section that I could hide. I monitored that section for weeks before I henna'd all over. If more people would test out new stuff on a section of hair and do their research, there would be fewer hair disasters.

I didn't chance it either. I tested a small section that I could hide. I monitored that section for weeks before I henna'd all over. If more people would test out new stuff on a section of hair and do their research, there would be fewer hair disasters.

see now that's smart how you did it. I think that makes a lot of sense.

I looooovveee henna! I used it weekly for about 4 months a while ago but got tired of the process. But I'm still reaping the benefits! It made my ends almost completely resilient to ssks, soft and smooth. I love beautiful black hair and never get tired of it so I've always used henna and indigo together.

I got a sample from Lush last week that I have to try. Even though it is time intensive, it does make sense to try a small amount of hair, if this something that I won't be able to reverse.

I did a full henna treatment from lush. Hated it.

I'm back to my henna glosses. Love it. Thicker and fuller hair, great conditioning benefits.

What was the problem w Lush? The sample that I hVe is the dark brown. I like the idea of not having to mix anything.

Back