Anyone still zapping their condish in the microwave?

BillsBackerz67

to DC? I took a shower this morning and i so did not want to hop back in the shower to wash my hair...but then I remmebered that I can warm the conditioner in the microwave, apply to my dry ,and just rinse it out tomorrow.:grin: This was one of those "bandwagon" things back in the day and I was wondering if anyone still followed suit? is it as effective as regualr dc ing? i never really paid attention.

I'm verrrrrrrrrry inconsistent with stuff, but I have done that about twice in the past 3 months.

I never knew why i did it or if it made any difference, but I did do it

im thinking that it might be as effective. the hair can absorb more conditioner becasue its not as saturated with water? could be wrong though.

Bump... I've only tried it once. That was when i deep conditioned with mayonnaise, olive oil and ors replenishing conditioner. I only did it because i didn't wanna warm up my head with mayonnaise on it. That was only once though because i'm sure my mum would have something to say about putting non-edible chemicals in the microwave.

I hope your condish doesn't have protein in it because if you do that, you will only destroy the proteil particles, which would make it kind of useless... Never heard of that method before

Back