Anyone rinse their hair daily?

washize

every day in the shower, I rinse my hair. I've noticed my hair isn't as dry and fells more moisturised. I noticed I have less tangles too.

So anyone else rinse daily?

I used to all the time but lately I haven't been doing it as much. Right now I wet it every three days and it's usually to do a conditioner wash. Then I add a moisturizer and braid it up.

Once it gets warm again I'll definitely go back to rinsing it everyday. My hair and scalp don't do too good if I skip daily rinsings. Plus I shampoo & condition or deep condition my hair more when it's warmer.

I use to when it wasn't so cold outside, but yes I love daily rinses and sealed with coconut oil. Water is the only moisturizer I use.

Last edited:
I used to, but it's too deadly for my ends. I wound up with a ton of SSKs. I now just spray my hair with water daily.

Well, I wet my hair by misting my hair daily before I finger comb it, but not soaking wet my hair got splits when I used to do that.

I do it more so in the summer, and I had the same results. My hair loves water, I never knew how much until I started cowashing this past summer.

I either rinse or do a conditioner wash daily and love it. It's not hard to detangle and it feels so nice when I put my products in it afterwards.

every day in the shower, I rinse my hair. I've noticed my hair isn't as dry and fells more moisturised. I noticed I have less tangles too.

So anyone else rinse daily?

I don't rinse daily, but I pat my twists with really wet hands until they lie right after a night of sleep. I just keep wetting my hands until my twists behave. My hair seems to love water too...

cj

Back