Anyone own a CHI BLOWDRYER?

MizAvalon

I tried doing a search on this, but came up empty.

I don't own a blowdryer, haven't owned one in 10 years probably. When I do my own hair, I just airdry. However, my hairdresser is moving to a location that's going to be about an hour from my house, so I probably won't be able to see her as much. I don't see her much now, but I'll probably only see her for touchups which is every 20 weeks.

The problem is, sometimes I just don't have overnight to wait for my hair to completely airdry. Sometimes I want to wash it and have it done to go out the same night, so I've been thinking of getting a CHI just so I can have it on hand. Does anyone own one? I've done a little research and apparently, the drying time is very little and they're not quite as damaging as a regular blowdryer?

I just need a tool to help me get it together when I need to look polished in a flash. Buns and braidouts are seriously starting to bore me.

So any CHI BLOWDRYER owners or users, please speak up!:)

OW, this dryer HURTS. it gets super hot. Hotter than ANY blow dryer a dominican used on me. all I have to say is, "ow."

anky said:
OW, this dryer HURTS. it gets super hot. Hotter than ANY blow dryer a dominican used on me. all I have to say is, "ow."
Which one?? I only see that one of them has 1800 watts?

OT: Anky, you are absolutely STUNNING!!

anky said:

Oh no!:eek: It really hurts? Maybe that's why it dries so fast, because of all that heat.

I still think I want to get one. I won't be using it much anyway.

Back