Anyone make sustantially more money than your mate and....

need2accumulate

Hate it. Exclude lazy men. I mean men that work 9-5+ and bust their butt but dont make more than you.

If this doesn't bother you, can you possibly describe why?

Actually, I've always found that it's the guy that has the problem with it - moreso than me.

They end up either A) trying to compete over dumb things B) making snarky comments about my achievements "well i guess you can afford THAT" OR C) overcompensating unneccesarily.

Actually, I've always found that it's the guy that has the problem with it - moreso than me.

They end up either A) trying to compete over dumb things B) making snarky comments about my achievements "well i guess you can afford THAT" OR C) overcompensating unneccesarily.
Yes that has been my experience as well. It is so annoying especially when I am not flaunting it.

I have found this to be true also. I have never told a guy how much I make, but I have had a few men figure out that I made more and assumed correctly. Even if they don't say anything at first, the comments come later :ohwell: As I have become older I find have have no patience for this kind of thing. I'm pushing 40 now and I prefer that a man earn more than me, there is no drama concerning money. My SO makes way more than I do and the only time we discuss money is in general terms regarding investments and current events. I don't get those well you make more, you can afford this and that, or even worse, I know you want someone that has more money comments....

One of my exes made substantially less than me....His favorite line was "Looks like someone got a new outfit" :rolleyes: .....I think I'll pass on guys that make less than me....

One of my exes made substantially less than me....His favorite line was "Looks like someone got a new outfit" :rolleyes: .....I think I'll pass on guys that make less than me....

:lol: forgot about that one :rolleyes: I was like whats it to you? Some conversations just turned into an analysis of how much I spend on this or that for absolutely no reason. I am definitely not high maintenance.My current SO just says I like your outfit you look hot :grin:. He could care less whether the outfit is old new or whatever....

Since I got out of the military, almost every man I have ever date made $10,000 or more less than I was making. I don't have a problem with it, but it puts men in a position where they know that financially, they can't "take" care of me...but I don't make a big deal about it..

Back