ANYONE MAKE AN APPT WITH ARJUNI HAIR?

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

I am so frustrated with Arjuni...I may have to boycott her unless her hair is made of gold and woven together by angels with harps.
Her ordering process is so rediculous. Today was just a huge disaster with her online ordering system and I am so frustrated trying to get a hold of this hair.:wallbash:
Her systems weren't even working and then all of a sudden all 100 spots were filled for appointments. So unfair. Anyone actually get an appointment?
Also wondering if anyone has reviews on this hair that would make it even remotely worth waiting for this hair?

p.s. sorry...i had to vent...i refuse to vent on twitter. lol:grin:

I havent even tried for an appt because to actually get curly hair you have to accrue points by purchasing other hair till you have sufficient points to get what it is you want. Im also a member on Bhm and have heard the stories of those ladies jumping through hoops for this ordering process and spending thosands of dollars on hair to be able to get enough points for the curl pattern and "lustre" they truly want (you have to have a certain amount of loyalty points to be able to get curly hair which is what most of the ladies desire I believe you get 1 point per $1 you spend) but Arjuni has never appealed to me. Also as I have gone natural I dont believe the hair would sufficently match my texture to be flattering most of the curl patterns are very loose and I am not buying hair I dont want or need in order to get points to get something close to a 3C (the Arjuni typing system is different the 3c I have seen from Arjuni the curls are very large like 3B size even 3A). Also I couldnt say this on BHM I without getting stoned lol

I first tried in July for an appt. & got thru but still had to wait until today for my guaranteed appointment.

I had my consultation today for 8 oz of the 2B. Everything has gone fine so far for me, once I get the hair i will be happy cuz then I know i won't buy anymore for a while.
But if arjuni doesnt work out 4 u, then try Wagman's. U can get a whole lb. of naturally curly virgin indian hair for $350.00 That'll last 4ever! :)

Thank you ladies for chiming in. I had no idea you couldnt get the curly patterns unless your a an orchid lotus or whatever rankings she has for her customers...pretty annoying.
i guess my interested has faded in the hair. I won't spend $1500 on hair, just to be able to try our a certain texture that may not even work out for me.
I am going to go check out wagmans now. Halleys curls is coming out with a new hybrid, so I will wait for that too!! Thanks again!

Naw, I heard of the hair but I actually don't want it. One, the appointment order is nuts! two, the hair isn't realistic enough, too silky.

Thank you ladies for chiming in. I had no idea you couldnt get the curly patterns unless your a an orchid lotus or whatever rankings she has for her customers...pretty annoying.
i guess my interested has faded in the hair. I won't spend $1500 on hair, just to be able to try our a certain texture that may not even work out for me.
I am going to go check out wagmans now. Halleys curls is coming out with a new hybrid, so I will wait for that too!! Thanks again!

Clients are able to purchase curly patterns, but u must have spent a certain amount of $$ to get a more tightly curled (rare) hair pattern (2d/3d). If u enjoy the product u will inevitably buy more of it, so the rewards/point system reflects that. If u purchase hair regularly, over time it will add up & u will automatically be eligible for the rarer patterns.

Their ordering system is 'different' but it's what u make it. :)

*Also, for the poster who said the hair looks too silky, that is the beauty of Arjuni! You can choose your hair in medium or low luster, which will give a more natural look, especially around ur leaveout area; this is what really sold me on Arjuni is the luster choices.

If you can actually get your hands on the hair, I am sure its amazing and once you become a client there's not very many complaints...the process of becoming a client is tiring...I'll prb have my own bsl hair before that even happens. The system crashing yesterday making it unfair to some potential clients is what really made me upset though. Oh well, it's just hair!

I have an appointment for Friday morning, but still not sure if I want it. Its for 8oz 3c curly. The reason being, my money just aint right right now and besides I have another also for 3c 8oz on the 23rd. By then I know I would be set. But still debating if I should just get 3oz on Friday to make some closures and get the full 8oz on the 23rd.

NO THANK YOU!
Ive read some of the stories on BHM. It looks as if the hair is LOVELY but the appointment system or whatever is ridiculous.

I know there were some pissed off ladies that had appointments but the owner cancelled them and gave appointments to twitter followers. So i wont be purchasing.

Not to mention theres a poster on BHM that has found a vendor with good prices and the hair is just like arjuni. Shes currently still testing it out though.

Ill keep following her is hopes for an alternative to the arjuni with out all the weird appointments.

The hair is lovely but the only hair that appeals to me is the d patterns. And IMO some longer length BoBraz could be manipulated while wet with a denman and some conditioner to mimic it. I do want to try some but I would just get it off of someone selling it and have a wig made

Like a 3B type curly hybrid. I am thinking the salon relaxed with 3B curls. I would love that in a 20":grin:

What is candy curls suppose to look like?

I think I have lost interest. I have been using halleys curls and I really like their hair, so I will stay with them for awhile, but I do think that is a good idea! :yep:
You should do a buddy system order with people you can trust if you really want to try it out.

A good tip is to follow them on Twitter. They are ALWAYS giving away appts. Thats another thing the ladies on BHM always complain about. People can get an Appointment the day of through Twitter but people are on waiting lists for weeks when you do it online.

But its always..."the next 3 people that tweet me get an appt for today at noon" type of thing.

I haven't signed up because everytime I think about it , it says try back 3 weeks away or something and of course I forget because Im not that pressed for hair.

Sidenote: I won some Candy Curls from Halleys Curls . I will definitely make sure to posts pics when I get it.

Back