Anyone let the Dominicans wash and set weaves?

mstankers

I am getting my weave in a few weeks and would like to go to a salon in my area for biweekly wash and sets in the summertime. Has anyone ever let the Dominicans wash and set their hair when they have a sewn in weave? I dont want to fight nobody for messing up my hair so anyone who has please tell me your experience. Thanks

Most Domican salons around here (new jersey) has a big ol' sign that says. WE NO DO FAKE HAIR HERE!
I dunno about New York, so maybe if u ask or call around u'll be able to find some place. Just make sure they dont wash the hair in the same manner as they would do a regular scalp, so as to not loosen the weave track. There's a special type of way to wash weave. Just make sure u find a salon that has done it before.

Are you serious about the sign in NJ? I am sitting here lmao. That is hilarious. You are right about them not washing like they would my own hair because those chicks are rough!

Yup, LOL!
grin.gif
grin.gif

When I saw it I was like
blush.gif
, I It was written on a piece of cardboard with magic marker, REAL BIG! I guess lots of ppl had tried to come in there and ask for a wash and set with a weave. (not me though, lol)
Anywayz, good luck on getting ur hair done soon, u've done sooo much research it's almost impossible for u to have a bad experience and i wish u all the best. Cant wait till u some post pics.
drunk.gif
drunk.gif

Back