Anyone know where to get Shea Butter and Other Natural Hair Care Products in L.A.?

Misstacie

I'm a newbie and in search of Shea, Jojoba and other things I want to try on my hair. Sunday I made an order at an online lotion/soap do-it-yourself supply company(can't remember the name). They have every ingredient found in hair care and lotion products so you can mix them yourselves. However, I would like to know where I can get these supplies (at least the basics) locally. I know Simply Wholesome has some, but not all.
TIA

Re: Anyone know where to get Shea Butter and Other Natural Hair Care Products in L.A.

An african store in the Baldwin Hills Mall sells shea butter. They sell natural products at Simply Wholesome and Whole Foods. That's all I know for now :spinning:

Re: Anyone know where to get Shea Butter and Other Natural Hair Care Products in L.A.

WELCOME

http://sheanmore.com/ is great website to get shea butter at a low price. It may be helpful for you to do a lhcf search to find the products and websites you are looking for. There are so many informative threads here :yep: Good luck!

Back