Anyone know where to find blue infusium23? (UK/online)

dimpalz

First I just want to say hi, I've been tryin to join the forum for about 2 weeks (didnt realise it'd take me so long to find the subscriptions page :confused: ) and today I've finally done it.

I'll try to keep this short, but I want to grow my necklength hair to shoulder/armpit length all the way round. This time last year I went to college in upstate New York for a semester and managed to grab a few good products for a v. good price from mainly the drugstore and ebay. Anyway to cut a long story short I found the infusium23 for coloured/permed hair over there but haven't seen it England at all. I searched online last night and found some MNT online with a really good shipping price at http://www.rootsandsculpture.co.uk/ but nowhere can I find the infusium. Now I've had the same spray bottle for the past year (shows how often I was taking care of my hair) and it's not about to run out anytime soon ... but u never kno.

If any one of the UK ladies knows where I can find some in either London or Leicester (im stuck here finishin uni) or anyone else knows of a place online that ships to the uk. I'd be very grateful. BTW I saw the original formula online but I think thats the one thats makin everyones hair feel like rocks :eek:

TIA :)

Hi there!
You should be able to find Infusium in many hair shops in London. Try Hackney or Dalston, in East London. There are lots of shops that sell this product. HTH

I'm so sad, yesterday I went to Leicester 1 and only black hair shop and they had it but it said for fine and limp hair! not colored/permed. It was even the reformulated bottles aswell. Nevermind, can anyone suggest another leave in thats just as good and easy to find?

Back