Anyone know what type of hair extension this is - pic attached.

Hello Ladies,
Can anyone guess what type of hair this is in this picture? I got it from a some website about braids.

Deep wave, wet & wavy, euro wave??? etc etc

I am trying to figure out which extensions to get and left the store even more :confused: :confused:

Any help will be appreciated - and if anyone has any tips on how to achieve this look, that will be great as well..
Thanks
--TC

ingred3.jpg

umm, I think I know. We used to do our hair like this in Nigeria all the time. You braid the hair just like you see in the picture, average sized single braids, and then you leave some of the end unbraided. Then weave like 3 unbraided ends together and pull a threaded needle through each group of 3, scrunch the group braid up and knot the thread and cut it, leaving a bunch of scrunched group of 3 braids. Then place those groups in VERY HOT WATER (make sure it's Kanekalon - or it'll be destroyed) for a couple of minutes, bring me out, dry em, and then release the scrunches. It should look like the picture, and stay that way.

I know this is a long and really confusing post I got here, I'm a li'l confused myself!:perplexed Then again, I could be wrong, and that could just be some kind of hair that's wavy right from the package.

Back