anyone know any good sulfate-free shampoos

Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat (it tingles) and Jason Natural Biotin Shampoos both at whole foods. I love them!

www.iherb.com
Cheap prices, reasonable shipping.. Aubrey organics is a very
popular brand here..!

I love Organix! You can get it at CVS or Walgreens. Usually about $7 but this week they're on sale for $4.99.
They have lots of different formulas too: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Silk, Shea Butter, Mandarin Olive Oil, etc etc....

Kinky Curly's Come Clean is available at Whole Foods or curlmart.com.
A cheaper alternative is Trader Joe's Tea Tree shampoo. Might as well get the conditioner with this one. :yep:

I love Organix! You can get it at CVS or Walgreens. Usually about $7 but this week they're on sale for $4.99.
They have lots of different formulas too: Coconut Milk, Vanilla Silk, Shea Butter, Mandarin Olive Oil, etc etc....

Thanks for the heads up!!! Which store has Organix on sale for $4.99??? I love this stuff!!!

^^ Love the Coconut Milk...I've used the whole line but my fav is the Nourishing Coconut Milk Split-ends Mender :infatuated:

Thanks for the heads up!!! Which store has Organix on sale for $4.99??? I love this stuff!!!

Sorry! It's CVS having the sale :giggle:

^^ Love the Coconut Milk...I've used the whole line but my fav is the Nourishing Coconut Milk Split-ends Mender :infatuated:

I love it too! Thats the one I'm using now(Coconut Milk Shampoo). I just bought some Vanilla Silk serum, can't wait to try it :lick:

I also recently started using Organix. So far I've used the Shea Better which I really like. I also have the Teatree Mint which I can't wait to try. Smells good. Since CVS has a sell I think I'll stop in and get the Coconut Milk.

The one and only...

Cream of Nature Moisturizing Shampoo

cremeofnatureshampoo.jpg

Back