anyone interested?

amy1234

Anyone interested in starting their own hair journal at livejournal.com? I have only one invite pass that is not being used. First come first serve.

I also wanted to mention that once you become a member at live journal, you're able to generate one invitation code (after the account is active for 1 week), maybe for others that are interested in starting a hair journal can get the next invite code that is generated by the individual that I give my invite code to, and the cycle can continue...Anyone interested in this idea?

yes, membership is by invitation-only
smile.gif

i am aslo interested..so any invites i will take if u will share...lol..also curly bun your color is looking fly girl!! how did u get that, what color is it and did it damage your hair at all...looks beautiful, i maybe looking into getting a color.....

Since DatJerseyDyme was the first to respond, I'm going to give it to her. I'm hoping that she will invite asummertyme after she generates an invite code after one week. DatJerseyDyme I'm sending you a pm with the access link , also would you mind posting here to confirm that you will give asummertyme the next invite code? Thanks in advance

**Asummertime- thanks for the compliments, I had chunky highlights added to the top area of my head approx.5/6 months ago. I'm trying to grow it out now. I found that the color is slightly damaging to my hair but its not breaking at all..just a little dry in those areas. The color? I'm not sure of the name but I reffered chilli from TLC's color to the hairdresser, so that might give you an idea.
smile.gif

Back