Anyone here shop at ULTA?

Mena

I just bought something from there. However, I realized I already had the product that I bought. I know silly. Anyways, does it really take 60 days to get a full refund? I paid by debt card so I was hoping it would not take 2 months to get my money back. Anyways...thanks!

No, just take the product along with the receipt and they'll credit your debit card right then and there. I've taken products back many times and there's never a problem.

2 months? That doesn't sound right. Unfortunately I NEVER return anything I buy LOL No matter how much I spend. I shop there all the time and they have great customer service. I doubt it takes that long.

I don't know the answer to your question but I saw one of these down in Towson last night and I didn't know it was a hair store. What kinds of things do they sell I am going to have to go up in there. I am moving in two months and I hope they have one close in TX too.

They sell beauty products: all the major make-up brands (Covergirl, Rimmel, Neutrogena, L'oreal), hair products, skin care products, hair accessories and appliances and I think they have salons in there too. Regarding the make-up, they don't have a wide arrange of skin shades. They didn't even have CoverGirl's Toasted Almond pressed powder shade. :nono:

I lurrves ulta. Their machine was down so I have three receipts to take back so they can add points to my account.

I will experience Ulta for the first time in January. There isn't one in Arlington but there are others not too far from me and near my parents house. Can't wait to sign up so I can get points. I think I will use it to buy accessories, appliances, and back ups to my staples. Not like I need another place to go bc Giant, Sally's, and Target have enough to keep me busy without adding Ulta to the list.

Back