Anyone here relax after 4 weeks?!?!?!?

[ QUOTE ]
Miosy said:
When your hair comes out, if it does not have the white bulb then it's a broken hair. If you get more broken hairs towards your post relaxer time then it's most likely as a result of the two textures. I think these strands should be longer since it's breaking at the point of the demarcation line as oppose to short broken ends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the thing, ever since I have been using no heat my hair is breaking less and less. Even if I comb my wet hair. The only thing is I have to wash my hair more often to get the new growth to loosen. When I do this I rarely get breakage.

[ QUOTE ]
Miosy said:
I notice a major improvement with my hair when it comes to thickness since I stope relaxing every 4 weeks. I have to say that most professional and books will tell yout 6-8 weeks. But, it's really your preference. I am curious to know that those who do relax every 4 weeks, are your able to retain your hair length?

[/ QUOTE ]
___
I have never had long hair but my hair has never been short either; it's always been medium, relaxer or straightening comb. Right now, the longest strands are 10 inches. The back has always been short though - nothing to do with relaxing; my hair is very coarse and it takes effort to keep it from breaking.

My hair was in the worst condition trying to extend my relaxer because the box said 6-8 weeks. I realized that I have to do what's right for me and MY hair.

Back