Anyone heard of the "revolutionary" product, Tangle Teezer? Gets tangles out easily?

ellebelle88

I was reading the beauty site below when I stumbled upon this entry:
http://www.beautybynadine.com/post.asp?id=120

It was about this product called Tangle Tweezer that says that it helps get rid of tangles and split ends. The comments looked very encouraging, So I visited the official website. For only 9.99 pounds(don't know how much that translates to in American dollars, it looks like its worth a shot.
http://www.tangleteezer.com/

Tell me what you guys think and if you have ever heard of it. I'm wondering how it would fare on African American hair...

Re: Anyone heard of the "revolutionary" product, Tangle Teezer? Gets tangles out easi

looks interesting- i would love to see it in action:yep: £9.99 is about $16 i think.

Re: Anyone heard of the "revolutionary" product, Tangle Teezer? Gets tangles out easi

Posted twice by mistake

Last edited:

I would like to know about this also!

It looks the exact same as a shower massager. You know those things that you put in your palm to massage your head? Maybe there is more to it.:perplexed

Looks very similar to tangle wranger (which I use) and tangle wranger works great. If it works the same as the tangle wrangler does for me, you wont be disappointed. *the only major difference I notice is that the teeth on the tangle teezer are on a stationary bed, where as the tangle wrangler's teeth are on 4 finger like combs that give with the hair*

Oh yea.. tangle wranglers cheaper too!

I have it, and I don't think it is any different that those combs that you can get from a BSS. The teeth are quite small, and it does work to a certain extent, but I only use it on wet hair, not dry.

Nah son

My tangles start at the root and I have to be very careful when detangling. I wouldn't trust anything but my own 2 hands.

I have it, and I don't think it is any different that those combs that you can get from a BSS. The teeth are quite small, and it does work to a certain extent, but I only use it on wet hair, not dry.

Thanks for responding. I'm definitely not going to purchase it unless I see a billion rave reviews on this board.

Thanks for responding. I'm definitely not going to purchase it unless I see a billion rave reviews on this board.

Can't believe u posted on this in 2007! It's the best product I've bought based on lhcf reviews. The LHCF girls just caught on! Now you can finally see the rave reviews.

Last edited:

deleted...disregard...old thread

Last edited:

^^^ was just about to post this thread.^^^

That thread was posted in 2010. This thread was posted in 2007. So actually the people in that thread missed this one lol.

Yeah, I just realized this & deleted my post right before you posted this. The threads used to say the date they were started when you were browsing, so I didn't realize this was a 3 year old thread some body had commented on.

Back