Anyone heard of Sizta2Sizta?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
Anyone heard of Sizta2Sizta? I think she may be a member (or lurker) here

I was just at the sizta2Sizta website, and I'm pretty tempted to try it Anyone ever heard of, or tried it? She has really good tips, too. Especially for the masses of women who are not as knowledgable as us LHCFers :-)... TIA! (www.sizta2sizta.com)

Last edited:
I visited the website before, even went as far as putting items in my shopping cart but I never went through with it. Her prices are extremely reasonable, but I noticed many grammatical errors on the website and that kind of turned me off. :perplexed

I visited the website before, even went as far as putting items in my shopping cart but I never went through with it. Her prices are extremely reasonable, but I noticed many grammatical errors on the website and that kind of turned me off. :perplexed

I noticed the spelling errors, too. That kinda threw me off, but I figure for those prices, I can overlook them. Hehe.

I have tried her products before. My favorites are the hair oil and the moisturizer. The shampoo is a little drying. I still have to try her HALT hair mask. It is supposed to stop breakage , luckily I have not needed that:) My hair is natural and I have found these work well for me, even though my hair is dry. I prefer her moisturizer cream to anything I have seen in the stores.

I have tried her products before. My favorites are the hair oil and the moisturizer. The shampoo is a little drying. I still have to try her HALT hair mask. It is supposed to stop breakage , luckily I have not needed that:) My hair is natural and I have found these work well for me, even though my hair is dry. I prefer her moisturizer cream to anything I have seen in the stores.

Thank you! What did you like about the moisturizer and oil? Do they smell good? I'm thinking of doing her challenge, just to see what results I get. Did you try any of her conditioners? That's what I've REALLY been eyeing. I'm in desperate need of a good dc. Oh, how was the customer service and shippng? TIA!

Last edited:
I had not heard of this site until now...so I went to it and it is neat! Although I am not interesting in buying their products but the information seems good! Thanks...:yep:

Thank you! What did you like about the moisturizer and oil? Do they smell good? I'm thinking of doing her challenge, just to see what results I get. Did you try any of her conditioners? That's what I've REALLY been eyeing. I'm in desperate need of a good dc. Oh, how was the customer service and shippng? TIA!

I have some of her protein conditioner that is meant to stop breakage and shedding. I have not tried it,but may do so soon since I just came out of braids. The Daily Oil moisturizer makes my hair soft ,but not greasy. It has a light fragrance to it. The Amazing Hair oil is perfect for my scalp which is dry sometimes. She sent me a personal email and I got my stuff very fast. I will order from her again.

I had not heard of this site until now...so I went to it and it is neat! Although I am not interesting in buying their products but the information seems good! Thanks...:yep:

No problem! i really appreciated her sharing that information because a lot of ppl need it. (no one here, of course!)

I have used the Halt hair mask, it is an okay light protein.

The daily oil moisturizer is good, but it separates after a while.

The deep conditioner was just okay.

I don't know, I'm wary of purchasing anything from someone who spells worse than I do.

I mean if you are going to have a whole website and everything, at least use spell check??

I was interested in buying her hair mask and vitamins...but the only thing is that I always ned to know the ingredients before I purchase ANYTHING..so i emailed her and asked to give me the nutritional list on her vitamins.....There are many GREAT vitamins out here and if you have an vitamin supp. that you are saying is Excellent...I must know what is in them and the daily amounts.....she neva emailed me back....finally I sent her another email saying and asking for the same thing and she finally emailed me and named only like 4 to supplements and they were just the basic...im looking for an unique blend..not something I can get from my multi.. :sad: ...and she still did not e-mail me the daily aomounts :wallbash:.... and like MOST reputable companies they will have there Ingredients label of there vitamins on ther site.....She lost all respect from me...Im like if she cant tell me exactly whats in something she supposed to be selling and braggin about then something is wrong.....To be honest i jus dont trust this site. :nono:

Ult. Goal:WL....( thick, even and healthy)....12/09

Last edited:
I was interested in buying her hair mask and vitamins...but the only thing is that I always ned to know the ingredients before I purchase ANYTHING..so i emailed her and asked to give me the nutritional list on her vitamins.....There are many GREAT vitamins out here and if you have an vitamin supp. that you are saying is Excellent...I must know what is in them and the daily amounts.....she neva emailed me back....finally I sent her another email saying and asking for the same thing and she finally emailed me and named only like 4 to supplements and they were just the basic...im looking for an unique blend..not something I can get from my multi.. :sad: ...and she still did not e-mail me the daily aomounts :wallbash:.... and like MOST reputable companies they will have there Ingredients label of there vitamins on ther site.....She lost all respect from me...Im like if she cant tell me exactly whats in something she supposed to be selling and braggin about then something is wrong.....To be honest i jus dont trust this site. :nono:

Did you miss the ingredients list on the home page? It looks like it has ingredients listed for all of her products. http://www.sizta2sizta.com/ingredientsw.html

I also meant to mention that I think she was pregnant during all that hair growth, so I struggle with her testimonial. Now, her hair is beautiful, there is no question about that.

The lady who owns it nevered returns emails. Its abit annoying because I am trying to get her to give us samples or products for giveaways....
I guess she doesn't want free publicity.:look:

I like this product line. The daily moisturizer and the amazing hair oil are excellent products. I can't wait to try the the Deep Penetrating Conditioner & the S2S Halt. I'm impressed with the high quality yet simplicity of this product line. The prices won't break the bank & the founder/owner even throws out free advice. The shampoos were a turn off for me as they dried my hair out considerably.

I'll surely revisit this line sometime this year.

I personally love the amazing oil, moisture shampoo and deep conditioner. I love the smell of the amazing oil. I have tried the 30 day supply of her vitamins and my hair thickened up I believe. You take two a day. I am not too fond of the daily moistuizer and halt, they dry out my hair or does nothing. I just ordered the no phoo and I will try it today. Will keep you posted. But she has an awesome growth progress. Others I know who have tried it on fotki.com have some major progress as well. She is quick in getting product to you. She does email me back it sometimes takes a couple of days but she does. I have her guide book that comes with the start up kit and she does have great tips that have worked for my regimen. You should at least try it her prices are reasonable.

I personally love the amazing oil, moisture shampoo and deep conditioner. I love the smell of the amazing oil. I have tried the 30 day supply of her vitamins and my hair thickened up I believe. You take two a day. I am not too fond of the daily moistuizer and halt, they dry out my hair or does nothing. I just ordered the no phoo and I will try it today. Will keep you posted. But she has an awesome growth progress. Others I know who have tried it on fotki.com have some major progress as well. She is quick in getting product to you. She does email me back it sometimes takes a couple of days but she does. I have her guide book that comes with the start up kit and she does have great tips that have worked for my regimen. You should at least try it her prices are reasonable.
ITA I love the oil it actually helps my natural hair get straight of course its not all day but for the most part, I love it. I was getting ready to order some more of the oil. its the only thing really that she makes that I like.

Back