Anyone heard of BodipHier ???

Kamilah

Hello Ladies!

I was trying to do some research on Keratin treatments so I can decide how safe it is and if it is something I want to use. In looking, I came across this site: http://www.storesonline.com/site/681420/page/207274 . Yall check it out and tell me what you know. I haven't heard anything about it before, but I know for sure somebody here has :)

Is it some other form of BKT you think?

I've heard of it and was very interested in it about a year ago. It's supposed to straighten your hair using alkaline water mixed with something. It's not supposed to break down your hair like relaxers do and it doesn't get your hair super straight either. I want to do more research on it before I try it though. It may turn out to be another Copa or something, lol.

Yes, I tried it ,and nothing. It was like I just put conditioner in my hair. My friend tried it, and it made hers look like it was blown out a little. I don't know why it did nothing for me.

Yes, I tried it ,and nothing. It was like I just put conditioner in my hair. My friend tried it, and it made hers look like it was blown out a little. I don't know why it did nothing for me.

I too have tried it, but it did nothing for me. It could be that it was my first time 'self-relaxing' and I probably didn't have it on long enough! By the way my hair is fine 4a/b

Back