Anyone heard/have NEW* Conair Steam Straightener

bella gee

Conair has a new Steam Straightener...I saw the ad first in a magazine then i looked it up online..

Just wondering if anyone else heard of it ? have it?

Do you think it will do anything more amazing than my Sedu?

My best friend uses a low price Conair straightener from Wal-Mart and says it works better than the CHI.

Anyone else have experiences with Conair irons?

Oh HERE IS THE LINK: http://www.conair-store.com/product_detail.asp?HDR=hair&T1=CON+SS9

Last edited:
:drool: Must. Have. This. It looks like you can get the moisturizing steam benefits along with a healthy straightening. Unfortunately I can't justify the price. Yet. But will be adding it to my Xmas list.

I have a Conair ceramic iron and a Sedu. Until I heard of Sedu, I used my Conair and preferred that to the CHI. It always got my hair super straight without burning. My only issue is snagging. I thought it was maybe the Conair's fault but I still get snagging with my Sedu even though they said it was supposed to be snag proof.

I would say buy it, but I've never used a steam iron. Can you just flat iron damp hair and get the same result?

"D"

I have a Conair ceramic iron and a Sedu. Until I heard of Sedu, I used my Conair and preferred that to the CHI. It always got my hair super straight without burning. My only issue is snagging. I thought it was maybe the Conair's fault but I still get snagging with my Sedu even though they said it was supposed to be snag proof.

I would say buy it, but I've never used a steam iron. Can you just flat iron damp hair and get the same result?

"D"
Unless a flat iron specifically says it can be used on wet/damp hair, I wouldn't try it. Flat ironing damp hair can possibly cause bubble hair.

Back