Anyone have this flat iron - Babyliss Pro Ceramix Xtreme Flat Iron/Blowdryer?

naturalmanenyc

http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_Pro_Ce_d5281.html

16055-002463_l.jpg

Professional ceramic straightening iron
1 inch ceramic plates distributes heat evenly and creates smooth, silky hair and eliminates frizz
Slim ceramic plate design for versatile heating
25 heat settings, up to 450° F instant heat
Red body color
120 volts
1 year warranty

If so, what are your opinions of it?

or this one
http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_Pro_Ce_d1800.html
4806-A8599_1.jpg

Ceramic Heat:
  • generates far infrared heat, gently dryingthe hair from the inside out
  • helps to create smooth, silky hair and eliminates frizz
  • retains hair luster
Professional long-life AC motor
Comfortable rubberized handle
Instant cold shot button
6 speed/heat setting combinations
Removable filter for easy cleaning
Narrow barrel for maximum air pressure
Micro concentrator nozzle included for use in drying small sections of hair
2000 Watts
Appliance Leakage Circuit Interrupter (ALCI) equipped
9 ft. professional cord
Hang ring
Limited 2 year warranty
Designed for professional hairdressing

Thanks

Last edited:
I have the flatiron and so far so good. Made my hair nice and silky. Their really cheap if you get them from Marshalls. I only paid $29.00 for mine.

I just purchased this blowdryer on Saturday. I did my hair on sunday for the first time with it, I liked it. I wish it had more settings (temp & speed) though. It just has high and low w/cool shot.

I have the purple ones. I like the flat iron more than the blow dryer. The flat iron heats up instantly. I roller set and flat ironed my roots at the lowest setting and my hair was super straight.

I've used the blow dryer only once or twice, I can tell its more powerful than my conair but since I'm trying not to use too much heat i don't have much more to say.

Each was $25 at Marshalls.

I have the purple ones. I like the flat iron more than the blow dryer. The flat iron heats up instantly. I roller set and flat ironed my roots at the lowest setting and my hair was super straight.

I've used the blow dryer only once or twice, I can tell its more powerful than my conair but since I'm trying not to use too much heat i don't have much more to say.

Each was $25 at Marshalls.

ty for sharing this! I will make it a point to go by there this weekend if not sooner.

BUMP!

has anyone else tried the babyliss flat iron? I saw 4 or 5 of them at TJ MAXX today for $24!

I was just gifted with one, it was purchased at Marshalls 24.00!!! I wanted one that could go up to 450 in case i cave and go for the at home Brazilian Keratin treatment. I luv luv luv my maxiglide but I wasn't sure if it would be hot enough

Back