Anyone have an addiction to a certain youtuber?

IMFOCSD

OMG lol.... so I have found someone new on youtube whose videos I can watch a few times (or more) a day :yep:

I love her personality and she's super cute IMO... "lakiastar" is her name..

Am I the only one or no??

o wow, I actually have three that i really like and they make videos pretty regularly.. lakiastar, peakmill and legatogirlglam

Shameless Maya - She is entertaining to watch and I really like the direction that she took her channel in.
Divaslimsdown- I watch anything that she puts out. Just watching her workout is inspiration.
Naptural85-I'm subscribed to all three of her channels. I really enjoy her vlogs and Felipe and Olivia are so cute.
Kimmaytube-She hasn't vlogged in a very long time but I still go back and watch her old vlogs because they are good.

Chicnatural her fashion sense is out of this world she can make any thrift store item look hot

Tpindell: he is hilarious!!!

Allthingsfabulous: her style is cute

AprilandWayneShow:they shine light on many aspects involving Jesus

ChinaCandyCouture: like her style but I don't like a recent video she did with her hubby. he is rude but i like her vlogs

Chicnatural her fashion sense is out of this world she can make any thrift store item look hot

Tpindell: he is hilarious!!!

Allthingsfabulous: her style is cute

AprilandWayneShow:they shine light on many aspects involving Jesus

ChinaCandyCouture: like her style but I don't like a recent video she did with her hubby. he is rude but i like her vlogs

Yes to TPINDELL ! I LOVE HIM! He s hilarious ,bright and HOTTTTTTT !! 10+

sunrai_naturals

yes i was actually taken aback. I don't know if he was trying to hard or what? if you watch the remainder, he is more calm. Maybe he was showing off

OMG lol.... so I have found someone new on youtube whose videos I can watch a few times (or more) a day :yep:

I love her personality and she's super cute IMO... "lakiastar" is her name..

Am I the only one or no??
Nappyfu she's a character her facial expressions crack me up and she is very entertaining. Have watched her over and over. As soon as a new vid comes out I am right there lol

Aketafitgirl...all day every day. I watch her videos on my 52"(?) and her hair is even more gorgeous on the big screen. She started out short and "fro-ee" (like me) and her hair is now a waist-length curly delight.

MahoganyCurls, Glamtwinz, and Chinacandycouture.

As long as they make videos, I'll watch them.

And I know her channel isn't hair related but Divascancook is another YT channel I can't live without.

Back