Anyone had success with Speed Dating?

DozenRoses99

I've been considering this for a little while. I had a co-worker who had a relationship from speed dating. However, she didn't want to talk about too much. Has anyone else found this to be a good experience, or possibly an ackward experience?

I had a four-month relationship that came from Speed Dating.

I say go for it if you want a fun night out with no expectations, but what I found was that a lot of folks never follow up on the matches after they take place. I didn't do it again after seeing that I'd make all these matches, but then wouldn't end up going on any dates.

But give it a try! It can't hurt!

I need to find one of those. You get to look at the candidates first right?

With the ones I went to, you didn't. But that was back in 2003, so maybe things have changed!

I just went in blind and hoped for the best! Most of the guys were decent looking. :)

I had a four-month relationship that came from Speed Dating.

I say go for it if you want a fun night out with no expectations, but what I found was that a lot of folks never follow up on the matches after they take place. I didn't do it again after seeing that I'd make all these matches, but then wouldn't end up going on any dates.

But give it a try! It can't hurt!

Thanks, Bunny! The concept seems very good, because a person doesn't have to experience the ackwardness of a true blind date. I will definitely check it out.

Back