Anyone from the Raleigh, NC area??

NClady

Surge 14: going to get some in the morning

I will be going to to Wilmington to some beauty supply stores that sell Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14. I called just about every store and found 3 that sells it from $3.99 to 5.99. If you want to ride let me know or want me to pick some up for you.:grin:

Last edited:
I live in Raleigh and would love a bottle. Can't ride, but will pay for a bottle. I live off lynn Rd. Let me know when you're going!!!

Save your gas, sister:grin:. Go to Beauty World in Durham, they have it and they're much closer. Wilmington has only 2 Beauty Supply stores (one on Market and 17th and one on College Rd) which sells that but IMO, the stores in your area has a broader selection. BTW, I live in Jax and I whenever I'm in Raleigh, I get my hair products either in the shopping center on US1 (don't know the name but it's where the Food Lion and Sunny's Beauty Salon is located)or I make the trip to Durham. The store in Durham is so far, the best. It has everything!

4everblessed, where were you last night?..LOL..I just got back.. I wish I would have known that, but the ride was worth it. I got to spend about 20 mins with my mother. She got her a couple of bottles too. I was able to get seven bottles for $3.99 each from the one on Market/16th Beauty Max (they are now sold out). There is another one on Market St Beauty World, but there Surge products didn't look to hot. They looked like they have been sitting on the shelves for a long time. The moisture aide was like water. How much are they in Durham? The two Beauty stores over there by Sunny's, in Mini City doesn't carry the Surge Plus 14, but the other products in that line, like the moisture aid. I will say this Beauty Max products are inexpensive, just about everything in there is around $3.99.

thappytobenappy, you can buy a bottle from me for $4.26, which includes the tax. Send me a PM with your name and number so that we can meet up.

4everblessed, where were you last night?..LOL..I just got back.. I wish I would have known that, but the ride was worth it. I got to spend about 20 mins with my mother. She got her a couple of bottles too. I was able to get seven bottles for $3.99 each from the one on Market/16th Beauty Max (they are now sold out). There is another one on Market St Beauty World, but there Surge products didn't look to hot. They looked like they have been sitting on the shelves for a long time. The moisture aide was like water. How much are they in Durham? The two Beauty stores over there by Sunny's, in Mini City doesn't carry the Surge Plus 14, but the other products in that line, like the moisture aid. I will say this Beauty Max products are inexpensive, just about everything in there is around $3.99.

thappytobenappy, you can buy a bottle from me for $4.26, which includes the tax. Send me a PM with your name and number so that we can meet up.

The BSS in mini city must have stop carrying them. I use to buy surge at K-discount.

Keen, yes neither one of BSS in Mini City carry the Surge Plus 14, but the other Surge product lines, like the Moisture Aide for $5.99. It is amazing how one BSS sells it for $3.99 and the other $5.99.

Hello... I know it's off the subject... but I was born and raised in wilmington. I now live in maryland. Were you raised in the Port City too? It's nice to have you on the board... Good luck with your journey. By the way I used to live on Meares St. right off Dawson street.

hotlusciousl, I'm one of those true G.R.I.T.S:grin: ( Girls Rasied In The South, by the way I love that song) But anyway, I'm from across the bridge (Bolivia), :grin: as the Port City would call it, but I do have family that lives in Wilmington. Thank you for the welcome aboard. My hair needs some major help. I'm praying that the surge works for me and everything else I have purchased over the past week. My hair will grow, but as soon as I put heat to it, it breaks off. I currently have a short hair style that I am letting grow out, so I'm wearing wigs now.

LOL!! NCLady, not sure how much Beauty World in Durham sells them for but here's the number if you still need it:
919-683-3281
The store on the corner of Market and 17th Street in ILM sells quite a few items BUT I would strongly advise you to inspect the merchandise before you buy. Some of the products they sell look as though they've been on the shelf for centuries:)
I prefer shopping for hair items either at the Sallys on College Rd or Beauty World in Durham. Jax doesn't have jack:nono:

Keen, yes neither one of BSS in Mini City carry the Surge Plus 14, but the other Surge product lines, like the Moisture Aide for $5.99. It is amazing how one BSS sells it for $3.99 and the other $5.99.
I bought surge from the K-Discount in mini city a couple a years ago. They must not have restocked it b/c back then they were saying that people weren't really buying it. Also the beauty supply store on New Bern Ave used to carry it (in the shopping center with Food Lion). Haven't been there in a while to know if they still do or not. Glad you found what you needed though.

Back