ANYONE EVER USE THIS......

Neek-a-Nator

ApHOGEE Provitamin Leave-In Conditioner. This stuffs does wonderful things for my natural 3c/4a hair. It helps tremendously for detangling and softening my hair. It seriously is instant softner in a bottle. Anybody else have sucess OR dislikes with this as a leave-in??? What do you guys think of this leave-ins moisturizing capabilities??? FYI it says it helps close the cuticle on the bottle. TIA

I have used it in the past. I stopped but I don't recall why. I plan to re-visit it this evening when I wash my hair. I will follow up and let you know my results.

Thanks, I look foward to hearing about your results. I honestly don't know if this stuff is good or bad but it makes my hair look and feel AMAZING, my curls instantly pop. I surely hope the ingredients are good cause I'll be sad if not, lol. On the bottle it says adds body and texture, stops frizz AND seals in moisture, protects color and curls. After application my hair is soft and NOT greasy which I hate.

There have been a lot of positive posts about this.

I personally use it as a base for my leave in mixes.... I love it... I also use it alone to soften my hair before I style.... great stuff!

I use it on my hair and mix it with some essential oils and water. I like to use it everyday while I have my braids as a hair refresher because the weather's been so hot n humid.

I use it everytime i wash, i put iton before my leave in, i also use the keratin reconstructor as well, they say they do wonderful things for your hair, i can never tell but i use them anyways

I air dry with it and I love it! I think I like WAY more than the Green Tea. The Aphogee Leave in leaves my hair really soft.

Back