Anyone ever use NIOXIN BIONUTRIENT Scalp Therapy

Chaya

For chemically enhanced hair? My stylist used this on my hair a few days ago after taking glued in tracks out of my hair and WOW was in envigiorating! My hair and scalp LOVED it. Does anyone have any experience with this. Id love to hear reviews before my next PJ purchase!

[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
I can't wait to try it, I'll be getting a sample of that in a few weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell us your secret
sekret.gif
where'd you get the sample from
wink.gif

I bought the largest size they make on sale last year and I have use it in months.
I remember some members on the board saying it made their hair dry but I never had any problems with it.

I went on a PJ run earlier this week and bought the sample pack. JCPenny had it on clearance for $15. I loved the tingly feeling on my scalp. Plus my hair felt soft, strong and moisturized, even after hair drying. Also, there was a lot less shedding. I swear this is the end of my PJ runs for the next three months. I can't afford to keep going like this. Anyway, great line so far.

I tried it once and was impressed. Since reading this thread maybe I will try it again. My beauty supply store has samples for .99 cents.

I recently bought the big liters of the shampoo and conditioner. I have only used it once but I liked it. I am going to use it again this evening. Makes my scalp feel so good.

Back